Monday, August 17, 2020

MY PREJUDICES

I used to be angry because of the injustices in the world to the point of despair. This would cause me so much sorrow that if sorrow could unalive, I would have been dead long ago. I don’t know how this is, but it happened that the suffering of the world affected me. This is not my suffering, but when I used to listen to the news and hear of the evil in the world, I began to feel pain. I would cry and be sorrowful. I believe in the Lord Jesus because He is the Savior of the World. No other man in history or religion has claimed this title. I pray to Him to save the world; this is what I require first and foremost of Him.

In Another Dimension, I present the picture of the world as I want it. It is a journey of eleven books and when we get to the final book, I present my ultimate vision of the world saved. This is my perspective of salvation, which also includes my prejudices. It is the utmost stage of salvation as far as my mind can conceive it. Today, I am happy the Lord is the Wholly Other; that He is not subject to my way of seeing things and even if I think I have the most sincere vision of humanity saved, He knows better. He holds the excellent view and I am glad salvation is not subject to my opinion. https://www.astartingpoint.com


No comments:

Post a Comment