Thursday, August 27, 2020

GENJUTSU

I have the power to dream whatever I want, getting to Jupiter, meeting the cartoon heroes and getting married to Darth Maul. These are my dreams in sincerity. Meeting the heroes is my ultimate dream and my imagination stops here. This is where the Lord takes over for He shows us things beyond our imagination and that will marvel me. That’s why I’m excited about this one and would give up my ultimate dreams for His Excellency. He is Le Tout Autre, and I believe His dream would beatify me more than what I mistakenly think my dream will.


I have lived in an illusion. The dream of releasing these songs, of releasing my books, of marrying Hollywood actors, of the charming prince, of meeting the cartoons have been one Genjutsu. Yet it has given me pleasure and I have been transported by these experiences. Those things were never meant to happen in reality but in the imagination. What is illusion and what is not? I had lived 37 years in my quarter and today I am in the white man’s country. What if this is an illusion and I would wake up and find myself in my room in the neighborhood like before? How is this reality when I can’t see the people I used to be with? You say it is reality meanwhile everything has changed? Every night I sleep, I dream that I am with my people and then I wake up, I am in this country. It might be I might wake up one morning and see that I am with my people. Then this would have been one big illusion that I am living.


That’s how I used to dream that I am with Chris Evans, in the United States, singing with Beyonce, being with Steven Seagal yet I woke up still in my room in the neighborhood. 

https://www.astartingpoint.com



No comments:

Post a Comment