Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Saviour of the World

THE LORD IS THE SONG THAT I SING

 

Saviour of the World consists of the songs I have been singing to the Lord over the years. Some of these songs are entire scripture passages, some I composed, some I heard vaguely, some are familiar melodies, some came to me in dreams. These songs are from my intimacy with the Lord and I have been singing them to him since childhood. Each of these songs has a story. They don’t follow the general pattern; they are scriptures in songs, and less musicality. I have always believed my purpose was to share these songs with the world.

The Lord is the song that I sing. There is no song I sing and am transported if not the Lord. Of course, He is much more yet if I have to speak of the place where I love Him to the fullest, it is when I sing Him. There are more than a hundred songs. Saviour of the World Jesus Christ is Lord is the second in the series and has 49 songs. Abba Father is the first. The songs are open for modification as I grow to know the scriptures and music. Songs are to be sung, and heard. I would be happy to find people who would see into what I am doing.

The message contained in these songs I received it from the church through my parents, Raphael and Helene, through people, through the Bible, through nature, through my siblings, through relatives, through men of God, through various teachings, through worship leaders, through the songs I heard, through meditation, through contemplation, through silence, through dreams while communing with the Lord.

Prominent among these people is Dr. Shawn Smith who birthed the gospel of righteousness in me, which was what I was seeking. Then everything found its proper place. All things are become new!

Blessed in Christ,

Margaret Newmeli

This is world shattering. The glorious church is rising. All across the earth, people lifting up holy hands and singing the Father’s love. These songs are the revolution of our age. Not conformed to this world, not after this system of things, not of this order, not fashioned according to this pattern - unconventional. Yet of the Kingdom of God, according to the New Man, after the image of the Son, of the measure of Christ. His unsearchable riches, his love that never fails, his mercy that endures forever, his grace that has abounded towards us. The scriptures in songs. Devotional.

I lie down, I sleep, I hear songs, I awake, I gather some pieces, I put the lyrics, I sing to the Lord. And he is pleased! And he puts it in my heart to bring these songs to the world. May the Spirit guide you to discern his power at work here, what these songs will produce in the heart of many. Humanity wants to hear this. Together, let’s bring heaven to earth.

Margaret Newmeli

www.amazon.com/author/margaretnewmeli

www.youtube.com/margaretnewmeli

www.twitter.com/NewmeliMargaret

https://anchor.fm/s/727c096c/podcast/rss

https://www.facebook.com/MargaretNewmeli81/






No comments:

Post a Comment