Tuesday, May 18, 2021

MUSIC/VOCATION

 Dearly Beloved,


I have been writing songs and for many years have tried to release them. I am not a musician, but the scriptures were so good when I started reading them I turned whole passages into songs. Having had no success in this domain, I finally released a hymnbook with the lyrics of the songs I have written in the space of over 20 years.

 

I felt you might be the people I have been looking for all these years. I would like you to use my songs so that the church might hear these melodies and words that come from my communion with the Lord over the years.

 

Each of these songs has a story and some of them came to me in dreams. However, they do not follow the general pattern because they are from my intimacy with the Lord and I just wanted to convey the Word more than the aesthetics.

 

Besides, I didn’t know about music or rhyme yet the Lord always made me sing to him since childhood. And I had always believed my vocation was to share these songs with the church and the world.

 

Finding people is a step to realizing this. I would like us to work together. I would like you to have a look on my songs. No one has been attentive to see into what I’m doing, meanwhile, this is what I consider my purpose – to release these songs so that the church may worship the Father through what he has given me.

 

There are close to a hundred songs, so I tried to harmonize them by releasing a book containing 49 of them with 7 chapters of 7 songs each. They are in a raw state and even if you might not like the melody or the lyrics, you can fix them given your knowledge in music and the scriptures.

 

The title of my book is Saviour of the World and I intend to release three series and the first is Abba Father. I would gladly send you the lyrics and my audio tapes.

 

Thank you very much for what you’re doing for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry and the edification of the body of Christ. That’s also what I want to do, and I would be so grateful if we could work together and you guide me to realize my full potential for the Lord’s glory.

 

Blessed with all blessings in Christ,
Margaret Newmeli


Saviour of the World Abba Father 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B091P6SN5P




No comments:

Post a Comment