Monday, January 15, 2018

MY DREAMS WITH CHRIS EVANS

I’m writing this because I want Chris Evans to notice me. I didn’t write it when I had the dreams some one, two years or so because I thought there would be a connection and he would know me. But since he wasn’t made aware of me, I have to seek to get his attention like this. I wanted to tell him in person but my feelings don’t get to him so I’m forced to look for him some other way. I don’t remember the dreams well. I decided to write them down so I don’t lose them completely.

The first dream happened like two years ago. We were in the lounge of our house and were like listening to one of the teachings of Dr Shawn Smith. It seemed we were the participants and there was a table where the speakers sat. Chris Evans was one of the people seated at the table, like he was one of the eminent guests. We followed what was being said and in the end, people began to appreciate the message. Each man stood up and gave his impression.

I don’t remember well but it was like I kept quiet while everybody talked; as is usually the case. I don’t speak up in a crowd. The thing in this dream is that Chris Evans called out my name and asked me to speak. He said something like
Chris Evans: “Margaret has something. Margaret, tell us what you have.”

Wow. I didn’t know Chris Evans knew my name. Yet when he spoke, the other eminent people listened to him and gave me audience. Then I stood up and gave my impression. It was an expose on life and immortality as I heard it from Dr Shawn Smith, how Jesus Christ abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

I said, if something was abolished, it was obsolete and of no effect. Humanity had now put on immortality in that one died for all and so all died with him seeing all were in him. And then this one who died with all in him rose again and brought out of death the all that were in him. And since this one doesn’t die anymore seeing a man dies only once, the all that are in him do not die anymore for they died once in the one and now that he is risen, they live forever in him.

It wasn’t totally that that I exposed but it was on life and immortality. And my arguments were strong; worthy of all acceptance. And the people listened to me and Chris Evans too, and approved what I said. They too were of the same mind, only that it was I exposing what we all were persuaded of.
When I woke up from sleep, I was happy because Chris Evans called my name and that I exposed before him and all the eminent guests and people present on the fullness of the gospel of Christ – life and immortality to humanity in the one man Christ Jesus.

The second time I saw Chris Evans clearly in a dream was like in February 2017. My brothers and I were at the balcony that night and conversing about righteousness. My brothers said righteousness was everything. Our understanding of it was the thing. When you know you’re righteous, you don’t need to do anything. You don’t need to stress or lament about your life or the state of the world because you know that you’re complete, you lack nothing, you need nothing.

Then we remembered the passage that said the kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost. The kingdom of God was not in performance, observance or attitude. It is in what Jesus Christ accomplished for humanity without needing the assistance of anybody and giving it to everyone as gift, that is, righteousness.

I don’t totally remember what my brothers said but it was clear to us that night. And I went to sleep satisfied, knowing that I was complete and whatever I was looking for was already mine. Then when I fell asleep, in the second part of the night, I saw Chris Evans. He lived in an apartment and I met him at the stairway and he invited me to come in. The apartment was beautiful yet I know it has nothing to do with his house because when he bought that house in 2012, I said that was our house. But it wasn’t in our house that we were.

Other people were present and the one I identified was Tony Stark or Robert Downey Jr. He was seated in the lounge and Chris was going to the other rooms of the house and he wasn’t all the time with us. We conversed with Tony Stark about the issues of the world, how we wanted to save the world or something.

And we talked about the man Christ Jesus. Tony Stark seemed to know him very well and he was passionate when he talked about him. The thing I remember clearly from what he said is
Iron Man: “I wish Jesus Christ was my father.”

That puzzled me when I woke up because it isn’t common to hear people say they wanted Jesus as their father. Jesus is clearly distinct from the father and we call God our father but we hardly see Jesus as such. Then I remembered Isaiah calling him the everlasting father when he ascribed to him the attributes of wonderful, counselor, the mighty God, the everlasting father, the prince of peace.

That brings Handel’s masterpiece to mind: for unto us a child is born unto us a son is given and the government shall be upon his shoulders and he shall be called, you know, what we listed above. So that was my clear second encounter with Chris Evans in a dream; or the little I can remember from it.

The third dream happened sometime still in 2017 and it was very close to what I would likely do when I meet him. It was surprising to me that in the other dreams, I didn’t tell Chris all that I would like to tell him presently. In the first, I was kind of shy to speak to him; afraid, intimidated.

It used to happen to me like that in the past when I was a fan of the twin brothers Ronald and Frank de Boer of Oranje. I had a dream where they lived in our building. It was the storey under ours. I knew they were there. I saw them going out and walking through the corridor to the staircase yet I didn’t talk to them whereas all that I wanted in the waking state was to meet them and tell them how that they are my favorite football players.

And so in the first dream, Chris my dream was seated in front of me yet I was afraid to talk to him. If he had not called me out and told me to speak, we wouldn’t have had any contact in the dream. And in the second, we met and he took me to the apartment, but he wasn’t with us all the time. He hardly participated in our talk. He would listen to Tony Stark say how much he loved the man Jesus, but I don’t remember what he himself said. Yet he was attentive and listened with reverence though going out and coming in.

In the third dream, however, I met him behind the scenes. I don’t know which backstage it was; a television’s probably. He was likely holding a show and he came there and was hurrying to go back. But I met him there. Then in my dream, I saw myself doing what I would likely do when I meet him.

I told him what he means to me, how I’ve longed for years to meet him, ever since I saw him as Johnny Storm in The Fantastic Four. At that time, we didn’t know his name. Internet was rare and so my siblings and I called him Johnny. I came to know his real name only after some seven years. Even today, we still identity him as Johnny.

So I told Johnny how much I loved him. Everything I wanted to tell him, I told him and he listened to me till I said everything. Then I woke up happy that I told Chris Evans what I wanted to tell him. He knew what he meant to me and how that house he bought was our house. I don’t remember his response, but the fact that I told him my wish of being with him was the wish realizing. He had to hear it for it to be.

That’s why I want to get to him. I’m certain that when he learns about me and what I feel about him, it will be like I said it, like I want it, like he heard it. So if you know Chris Evans, please tell him about me. I thought my feeling would transcend space and get to him and tell him what I feel, but apparently, they haven ‘t. And he doesn’t even consider me on social media. Something doesn’t strike him; telling him that I’m here so he can get to me and we can write to each other.

The world didn’t turn out to be as I saw it in my childhood. In my childhood, I had high hopes for humanity. I believed in humanity. I wanted to see the advent of peace, righteousness, happiness for every man. I wanted the cartoon heroes to come and stay with us. I wanted to meet all the people I love. I believed my feelings would get to them somehow and they would come and take me home.

When I listen to the songs I used to love as a kid, we are the earth, power of the flame and those I composed, I cry because when I was I singing those songs years ago, I didn’t know the earth would be like I see it today. I sang, I prayed: famine is no more, leaders live in love, all the peoples of the earth’s happy, we live as brothers and sisters, whites and blacks of all religions, no wars, abundance of peace and the children are happy, none go hungry.

That was before year 2000. Year 2000, which in the 90s was seen as the dawn of peace for humanity, turned out to be the dawn of a new form of warfare, conflict. It started with the horrific event of 9/11 and that fashioned the beginning of the millennium and so the hopes for the 2000s disappointed. I had despaired until I heard Dr Shawn Smith speak of the fullness of the blessing of the gospel of Christ. Then I believed again in the salvation of humanity.

My cartoon heroes haven’t come to me yet. But then a man played the Human Torch and then the iconic Captain Nootra and thus became the superhero that appeared in the world for me. I had waited for superheroes all my life and I realize they are in Chris Evans, Steve Rogers and Johnny Storm. Come to me, Chris and take me home.

Margaret Newmeli
DC Marvel Song: http://youtu.be/MFfI8ZijbtE
Song - One Man: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkwvIJRJONE
Book - Another Dimension: The Ultimate Amalgam: https://www.createspace.com/4351083
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/newmar81
Twitter: https://twitter.com/marnewmeli
Blogger: http://www.newmeli.blogspot.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newmeli/
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+MargaretNewmeli

No comments:

Post a Comment