Sunday, November 10, 2013

A LETTER FROM MARGARET

Hello people,
I am Margaret Newmeli, author of the book Another Dimension. Another Dimension will be released in three volumes: the first being The Ultimate Amalgam, already available on paperback at http://ar.gy/58tJ. I am currently writing the second volume.

On Another Dimension: The Ultimate Amalgam.
This book of about 250 pages recounts the story of four among us, Noah, Alan, Ryan and Zach, who grew up believing that cartoons are real. This is because, like me, they love them and would give everything to meet them. One thing about these four teenagers is that their faith is incredible. They believe in that ultimate statement of the Almighty which says that all things are possible with Him. So they reason out that if all things are possible, then the people in cartoons, who are their dreams, are also possible.

But what took Alan and his friends to space was not so much about meeting cartoon people but their desire to be in outer space. Since this was realizable, they intrude into an airship and are taken to space. Once there, they are victims of an accident and are projected out of the vessel to outer space. And as it happens, destiny leads them to the world of their dreams; even Nootra, the Cartoon World.

These are the people they meet in the 20 chapters that make up the book: Denver the Last Dinosaur and his friends, Batman, the Ninja Turtles and Shredder, Son Gohan, Trunks, Son Goten, Rahan, Tarzan, Dr Doom, the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, Terrax, Samba and Leuk, the Autobots and Decepticons, the X-Men, Superman, Broly, Son Goku, Thanoseid, Apocalypse, Vegeta, Piccolo, J’onn J’onzz among others.

It’s not only the cartoons that are found in this book; in there is everything I want to share with the world. I’ve expressed my most profound self and my desire is that you know me and whether you agree with me or not, it doesn’t change that we are one people with a common destiny, awaiting the transformation of all things into good.

Ever since I was a kid, I’ve been waiting for the end of wars and conflicts, of famine and sickness, of poverty and pain. I’ve wanted to see all men living the highest quality of life and having their childhood dreams realized; to hear the child that we are say ‘I am happy.’ Another Dimension: The Ultimate Amalgam has given me the opportunity to have my say and contribute like everybody is doing, to the happiness of man. It is my hope for our world. The world is you and me; it’s the family, and in Another Dimension: The Ultimate Amalgam, I have stated everything I believe for the happiness of man.

I’m writing to you today because it’s over a month since the book is on the market but you haven’t got it yet. I want you to read me and know me and see the vision I have and by grace, make you embrace that vision. I wrote this book for every one of us because we share something in common, even our humanity.

Don’t forget to spread the word by copying and pasting this link to your circles for Another Dimension: the Ultimate Amalgam, the dream novel of Margaret Newmeli, suddenly got real. So guys, what are you waiting for? The thing is available on paperback and I’m so eager that you get your copy and read it. Just click to this link http://ar.gy/58tJ and add it to your Cart.

Thanks for reading from me and thank you very much for purchasing the book. You’re my blessing; I’m blessed because you’re here. Meet me, wonderful people, in Another Dimension: The Ultimate Amalgam.

Margaret Newmeli

1 comment:

  1. Please, buy and read my book Another Dimension: The Ultimate Amalgam. Please .....

    ReplyDelete