Friday, August 10, 2012

THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOGS

Welcome to my blogs. I am Margaret Newmeli. I manage two blogs: Newmar and Another Dimension. I am a son of God by faith in Jesus Christ. I’m so honored to share with you the many things that are in these blogs.

Why the creation of this blog?
I would like to share my experience in life with you. I would be happy if you read some of my articles and know me better. But the articles are not only about me. You can find strength, courage, hope and above all, salvation in these messages.

Well, what have we got here?

Check out some articles.
You can find articles about my personal experiences. I’ve got many but all are not written down.

When Living Becomes an Exploit
When Living Becomes an Exploit talks about difficulties people find in living everyday life. It is a subjective analysis on people who find it hard to live. Sometimes, living can be just so hard. My days haven’t always been bright. Yet for a year and a month, I had a really hard time when I traveled to Europe. I had often felt bad in the past but never that way. It wasn’t that place but it was me who was totally estranged from it. You will know what I mean if you read the article.

I wrote this article specially for those who might be thinking suicide. I had thought about it myself but after a few years, I found something. I have been where you might be right now. I know I have no right to tell you anything. Who am I to try to tell you anything about your situation? I don’t know anything at all. But since you are here, why not try and read this article! I wrote it for you. I will be happy if you read it a little. Come on, just a little…

A Hard Time
A short account of what happened to me between 18 September 2007 and 18 October 2008.

Is there no Dignity in Failure?
Not that I am here trying to promote failure but rather to make some people understand that they don’t have to scare others with their high hopes for them. Sometimes they expect so much from you so that you are scared to death when you think of disappointing them. It’s not that you want to disappoint, it’s only that you can’t fulfill their expectations. I am for success. No human being can be otherwise minded since it’s in our nature to get the best for ourselves. But what happens if people consider that you haven’t succeeded?

The Dutch Team & Me
Now if you are a football fan, I mean soccer; a fan of Oranje, I mean the Dutch national football team; if you would like to know what happens to people when they become sports fans; if you would like to know what happened to me when I supported the Dutch national football team, this is the place to be.
Honestly, I don’t have information about football or Oranje but I’ve got The Dutch Team & Me, In Your Loveliness, Kluud van Oranje and some hidden questions for the Dutch players which I would like to ask them personally. And how I wish the Dutch players read these articles! Maybe you can tell them about their greatest fan in Cameroon. Can you imagine that I have written two songs for Oranje?

Articles en Français
Vous allez trouver des articles en Français, comme Evangile, Message aux Jeunes du Cameroun, un résumé des objectives de la Saviour of the World Ministry sur l’évangélisation. Il y a aussi quelques lettres aux gouvernements du monde ainsi qu’aux organisations internationales sur le développement de l’Afrique et sur le monde.

Saviour of the World Ministry
Check out some Christian articles. I have a vision: the creation of a ministry called Saviour of the World. There are three things I believe all of us are called to do: believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, love one another, and live the life of Christ. We must proclaim the Gospel which is Jesus Christ Saviour of the world. I am no super Christian but I am son of God thus superwoman in Christ and I’m conscious of what our destiny is.

There is something that I believe, that Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world. You might ask yourself why it happened that it should be him and no other. But what is certain is that it is him and no other. If you read my articles and go to my references, you'll get the answer why it is Jesus Christ alone who is qualified to be our saviour. I’m not talking religion; I'm talking about somebody who has been given to each and every man as their Saviour.

We all have a common destiny. One God created us and there is a purpose why he did that. We inherited the nature of sin from Adam and we've been generated with a fallen nature. We were separated from our holy God due to the sin of one man, Adam and he transferred that nature to his children when we were born. But our God who created us and whose purpose was to make us his sons, loved us still because sin could not annul his purpose. He sent his Son Jesus Christ to be our Saviour.

We do have a Saviour who became one like us, who revealed the heart of God to us, who died for our sins and who rose from the dead for our justification. He made us sons of God and gave us the nature of God which is his glory. It would be insulting to call this religion; this is the gospel. Read through the articles and you'll know more. The world needs a Saviour and we've got one, even Jesus Christ. It's time the world believed in him and experience that true deliverance that it has been looking for.

Project: Album, Books, Movies
I have another project. I would like to release a few songs. I’m looking for people to help. If you can, please do. These songs carry a message of hope, of peace for mankind. I wrote them a long time ago and they shall be released soon. I’ve also got a film project. You won’t believe the exciting scenarios I have in hand. I’m also fan of cartoons. There’s an awesome story talking about all my cartoon heroes who exist in one world. You can find my album at http://www.youtube.com/user/newmar81?feature=mhee and Another Dimension, my novel at http://newmeli.blogspot.com/.

Videos
You’ll also find some photos and videos of my world. You can find Naruto and Naruto Shipudden soundtrack videos locally made, TMNT, Avatar etc. Fans will love it.

Letters to World Governments, International Bodies, NGOs, Multinationals, Influential People, Film Producers, Music Producers, Actors and Actresses, Sports people …
There are letters for the development of Africa and the third world, Requests for the realisation of my music and movie project, Letters to my favourite actors, actresses, and sports people.

Thanks for visiting this site. Hope you come here often.

Well, enjoy your stay.

Blessed in Christ,
Newmar



No comments:

Post a Comment