Sunday, April 28, 2019

CHRIS EVANS

I'm a big fan of superheroes, comics, manga, cartoons, anime. My biggest dream has always been to meet them. As a child, I used to pray for them to exist. Now I know they are because I love them so much.

They haven’t come to me yet but in Another Dimension Alan, Noah, Ryan and Zach have gone there and met them. These are the people we watch on TV as they live in the home world. Chris and his friends have fulfilled my dream and Nootra is the world as I’ve always wanted; where none hurts, where there are no frontiers, no poverty, sickness, racism, where people are happy knowing they're one man, and above all, where superheroes patrol downtown.

All my dreams and my hopes for humanity are in this series of books. Another Dimension: The Ultimate Amalgam is the beginning of this amazing story https://www.amazon.com/dp/1490924019

The Lord is the song that I sing, my family is my priceless treasure, my soul mate is my destiny, superheroes are my dream, the church is my vocation, I believe Dr. Shawn Smith, I write all these in my books Another Dimension: The Ultimate Amalgam, Worlds Collide, Tales of Captain Nootra.

I want to meet @ChrisEvans. Help me get his attention. I left this world and by mercy, have returned. All I want now is tell him he’s the only man for me. There’s never been another. I disregard fear, shame and say what's true about me. Thanks - I’m alive in you. https://www.youtube.com/user/newmar81

No comments:

Post a Comment