Tuesday, April 18, 2017

BEING A HERO III

This extracted a loud laugh from all of them. Meanwhile, Alan was exploring the galaxy with the Silver Surfer. Sitting on the board of this one, the young Earthling and his rider crossed many planets until they came to some remotest parts of the galaxy.

Alan: “Thrilling! This place is ‘wow’ Surfer. It’s so vast; nothing my mind could ever conceive. There are myriads of stars all over us. If this is how you spend your day silver head, I envy you.”
Silver Surfer: “We’ve passed the sixteenth planet of our galaxy. If we go further, we’ll cross to the third galaxy. We mustn’t loiter here; I sense my former master nearby.”

Alan: “I’m very glad for you Surfer. You shall go back home at long last.”
Silver Surfer: “Yes; but I’m afraid I’m another man now. I’ve been away for so long and I’ve done so much evil. Will Shalla-Bal receive me?”

Alan: “Sure, she will. Don’t let worries and fears discourage you Silver. What you did today clears you of what you’ve ever done. And now that every man is in the Agape, our mistakes aren’t counted against us.”
Silver Surfer: “You mean the Agape has forgiven me for all the evil I did?”

Alan: “You got me right Norrin. Not only has He forgiven you, He has also accepted you. He brought a new age once He put on the glorified man - Grace. In Grace, we needn’t do anything for Him to accept us. He first accepted us by including us in Him. We have Him in us and He has all of us in Him. Once our eyes are opened to see His loveliness and the perfection of His work, we know we’re exactly like Him and we partake of everything He is and of everything He has in the Beloved.”
Silver Surfer: “I like that. You do have treasures on Earth. I want to know Him.”
Alan: “Here’s a book that speaks about Him. But you need revelation to know Him. I offer it to you. You can start reading from the Epistles.”

Silver Surfer: “Thanks Al. I promise I’ll visit you on Earth after I’ve been to my galaxy.”
Alan: “Is that true? All my peers will respect me when they know I’m friends with silver head.”
Silver Surfer and Alan travelled back to Agnam and met the X-Men who were sorting out some last things before everyone could return home. Cyclops was in communication with NSF Central Headquarters.

Cyclops: “J’onn, send the Reparation team to clean up the site. The area between Cybertron and Nootra must be scanned meticulously and cleared of whatever may harm.”
J’onn J’onzz (through receiver): “The Relay and Reparation teams will be there in a few minutes to take over. You’re all waited in Nootra for deserving rest. Well done agents.”

Wolverine: “That’s it; I’m done with space. Next time you have something up here, count me out of your list.”
Jean Grey: “It was a battle you only witness once in a century. I feel we’ve become even closer to each other through this. Finally, Galactus saved the day. What would have happened if Goku had killed Broly? I don’t think he would be playing with his sons as he’s doing now.”

Storm: “Sometimes, these villains are truly our partners. All of us are part of each other because we live in this world. I was expecting this miracle; little did I know Galactus would be the one to perform it. In times like this, I’m proud to belong to this world. This is when I love being a fighter - when the battle is won not just by me alone, but by everyone in my world. These villains are also a gift to us. Today, I’m proud of them.”

Archangel: “We’ve lived a historic moment with people from planet Earth by our side. The Silver Surfer is now free and can return to his home galaxy. And what I saw in Broly’s eyes tells me something changed in him. This battle is another lesson to teach our children and make them proud of their civilization. Trust me; I’m an angel with visions of the future. I know what I’m talking about.”
Wolverine: “There you go: heaping speeches on speeches; it can’t be helped from now on. And when we return to Nootra, it’ll get worse. Only the kid from Earth made an interesting one.”
Cyclops: “It’s hard to keep quiet after writing such a beautiful chapter in the history of our city Wolverine.”
Wolverine: “Yea Summers; it was landmarking. Now I’m done waiting for the Relay team. Nobody looks for me ’cause I’m out of here.”

Wolverine boarded Teleport Unlimited and teleported himself far away. The rest of the fighters remained on Agnam until the Relay and Reparation teams arrived. These replaced them and started cleaning up the cosmic battlefield. Meanwhile, the champions of the galaxy were teleported to the city of Nootra.

No comments:

Post a Comment