Saturday, December 29, 2012

HOMAGE TO JESUS 2013


THE CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD, THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD, THE LORD

Jesus, Son of the Father
We love You
And give You our hearts

Jesus, You are so beautiful
You love us by giving Your life

Jesus, be glorified
Be exalted in every heart
Jesus, You are so great
You are all that mankind longs for

Jesus, all that I’m looking for
You’re the greatest treasure of my heart
Jesus, You are so wonderful
By Your love You have saved the world

Jesus, all adoration
All glory, all honour and praise
All grace, all worship
Of the Earth belong to You

Jesus Christ is Lord


From Margaret Newmeli


Special Homage to the One, who by His one sacrifice once and for all, has saved the world. I’m so proud of Him; I’m sooo proud of Jesus Christ who has shown me that He loved me in truth. I have put my trust in the love of God towards me. Nothing, not even sin, can separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus. As He is so am I in this world. Blessed be the Lord, the Master of time and history in 2013 and forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment